Friday, August 13, 2010

^passion fruit! yummm!
^breakfast club in walukaba

This is my prayer, this is my song: "In the quiet, in the stillness I know that You are God In the secret of Your presence I know there I am restored When You call I won't refuse Each new day again I'll choose In the chaos, in confusion I know You're sovereign still In the moment of my weakness You give me grace to do Your will So when You call I won't delay This my song through all my days There is no one else for me None but Jesus Crucified to set me free Now I live to bring Him praise All my delight is in You, Lord All of my hope, all of my strength All my delight is in You, Lord, forevermore"

One week from today I will be leaving Jinja. I can not even begin to believe that my time here is almost over (for this trip/time at least. haha) I have learned, experienced, seen SO much!


No comments:

Post a Comment