Thursday, June 24, 2010

sayyy whaaat?? 2 days!

I can't believe it's here.

I'm leaving for Jinja, Uganda in 2 days! Crazy! Heres the thing: I will be working with Light Gives Heat (check 'em out at lightgivesheat.org), and to be honest I have no idea what to expect. But I DO know that I am so excited for the unexpected.

I am His.
I'm ready to meet God in a completely new way! and to love on the women and families over there. So I pray:
"that the light of Christ might be seen today, in our acts of love and our deeds of faith. Cause our faith to rise, cause our eyes to see, your majestic love and authority."

oh. and be sure to check out LGH's lil' movie trailer for their documentary (which gives a glimpse of LGH and the people they love) at::







1 comment:

  1. Praying for you Liz! I'm sure you will be a blessing to many!! Love you! xox

    ReplyDelete